Join us on Thursday, May 14, 2020, at 8:30 AM (ET) for a webinar on “The Key Things You Need to Know About Force Majure,” presented by Mackrell International.
Force Majeure – never have we heard it used so much before. At a time of great global disruption, an experienced and international panel of lawyers – from Singapore, the US, UK, Russia, and India – will bring some clarity on key concerns like:
- Does COVID 19 justify the disruption of delivery?
- Are losses arising from restrictions on travel, disruption to supply chains, and other operational problems covered by insurance?
- What is the impact of the pandemic on lease relations?
- What are a company’s obligations from a health and safety perspective in relation to their staff?
- How does COVID-19 impact sick and holiday pay?
Looking at the longer-term impacts of COVID-19, how should companies prepare?
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
About Mackrell International
Mackrell International is a truly global network of independent law firms. With 90 members representing a total of 4500 lawyers and attorneys working out of 170 offices in 60 countries, MI effortlessly delivers global expertise and local influence. Within Mackrell International, members rank in the top 10% of their country’s legal league tables and each enjoys a leading reputation for their strength in commercial, corporate and litigation. Mackrell vets and audits members so clients don’t have to. A commitment to independence is matched by a commitment to the highest compliance and client service standards. MI members have a vested interest in their clients’ success.