Thursday, April 9, 2020, at 12 PM (ET)
Law Firm Life Savers: What You Need to Know to Keep Your Practice Running During COVID-19
Robert Hoberman, Managing Partner of MGI North America member-firm Hoberman & Lesser, will be a panelist in a webinar on Thursday, April 9, 2020, at 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM (ET). Please join us for a discussion on everything you need to know to keep practicing law during COVID-19. This event is sponsored by the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers and will be live-streamed via Zoom.
During the online event, panelists will cover:
- How to seek financial assistance for your practice;
- SBA and NYS loans/grants;
- Employment and HR issues;
- Ethical implications of the virus for attorneys;
- How to manage your law firm remotely;
- Landlord/tenant issues; and
- Civil matters in NYS courts.
Experts on the panel include:
- Robert Hoberman, CPA, Managing Partner at Hoberman & Lesser
- Clifford Robert, Robert & Robert PLLC
- Joseph Ortego, Esq., Nixon Peabody LLP
- Michael S. Ross, Esq., Law Offices of Michael S. Ross
- Steven J. Schwartzapfel, Esq., Schwartzapfel Lawyers, PC
- Steven Cohn, Esq., Law Offices of Steven Cohn, PC
- Hon. Norman St. George, AJ 10th JD, Nassau County
(2 Practice Management and 0.5 Ethics Credits).