Friday, January 4, 2019 at Wright Ford Young in Orange County, CA
The MGI North America West Coast Area Meeting was held at the offices of Wright Ford Young & Co. in Irvine, California on January 4, 2019.
The meeting began with an MGI North America Region update from Joe Tarasco, Regional Director, and Nancy Damato, Director of Marketing. Joe and Nancy presented the following:
– The MGI North America Region Annual Conference: May 16 – 17, 2019 at New York, New York
– MGI North America New Member Recruiting Initiatives and Activities
– AICPA’s ENGAGE Conference: June 9 – 13, 2019 at Las Vegas, Nevada
– Marketing Assessment Calls/Web Meetings with MGI North AmericaMembers
– MGI North America Website Update
– Foreign Companies Doing Business in the United States Guide
– Mackrell International Collaboration: Invitation to the Mackrell Latin American Business Summit: “Doing Business in Latin America & Miami as a Gateway to Latin America” and the Mackrell-MGI Cannabis Special Interest Group
The remainder of the meeting was dedicated to a roundtable discussion focusing on MGI Worldwide firm collaboration, practice management updates and ideas from the respective firms. The topics included business development, workflow, technical and niche areas, personnel, technology, and succession planning.
According to Andy Bautista, the meeting host, “It was a great day spent with colleagues and friends, sharing ideas and “best practices,” as well as networking and socializing. The meeting served as a reminder of how proud the respective firms are to be part of the MGI Worldwide network.”
For more information contact the Regional Director for North America Joe Tarasco email@example.com