February 17, 2021
Over the past 12 months, several members of Selden Fox have welcomed little newcomers into the world and we are all very excited.
- Robert Zeman, audit manager, and his wife Ashley welcomed Lorenzo on January 15, 2020.
- Kim Szychlinksi, audit supervisor, and her husband Kyle welcomed Melanie Mae on April 13, 2020.
- Ken Rex, one of our newest members of the tax team, and his wife Becky, welcomed Jakob on September 8, 2020.
- Drew Bogren, audit supervisor, and his wife Lauren welcomed Miles on September 21, 2020.
- Amanda Socha, accounting solutions vice president, and her husband Zac welcomed baby girl Elliette “Ellie” Stella on October 23, 2020.
- Mike Kram, audit vice president, and his wife Asheley welcomed baby girl Samantha on December 19, 2020.
- Brian Davis, audit supervisor, and his wife Alexis welcomed Jack Doyle on January 17, 2021.
And there are more little ones on the way…
- Tina Wischhover, accounting solutions supervisor, and her husband Chris are expecting a baby girl to arrive in March 2021.
- Maggie DePasquale, accounting solutions senior, and her husband John, are expecting a new little one this summer.
Our Selden Fox family continues to grow!
About Selden Fox
The driving force at Selden Fox is our commitment to the prosperity of our clients. We are committed to providing service that is continuously accounting for your future. Our promise to go beyond compliance and provide advice and services with your unique future in mind is what sets us apart from other accounting firms. We provide solutions to meet your professional and personal needs while always taking into account your primary business and personal ambitions.