During the COVID-19 pandemic, accounting firms are at risk in ways like never before experienced. During this 50-minute webinar, our speakers will discuss some of the potential exposures that accounting firms may face while performing services and will address strategies to minimize these exposures. In addition, with the country beginning to reopen, and the economy and staff returning to offices, all employers may face certain employment litigation exposures. This webinar will address the tools to minimize claims against your firm.
- PPP loan consulting services and engagement letter usage
- Policies and procedures to reopen your office to protect your firm from a claim from your employees.
- Risk Management considerations for accountants providing attestation services.
- Discussion on other regulatory issues around the CARES Act
- Discussion on ethical issues related to CARES Act
About the Speakers
Steve Vono, Senior Vice President of McGowanPro