West Coast Area Meeting held in January
The MGI North America West Coast Area Meeting was held at the offices of Wright Ford Young & Co. in Irvine, California on January 4, 2019.
There was a roundtable discussion focusing on MGI Worldwide firm collaboration, practice management updates and ideas from the respective firms. The topics included business development, workflow, technical and niche areas, personnel, technology, and succession planning.
Additionally, MGI North America Regional Director, Joe Tarasco, and MGI North America Director of Marketing presented on several topics, including:
– The MGI North America Region Annual Conference: May 16 – 17, 2019 at New York, New York
– MGI North America New Member Recruiting Initiatives and Activities
– AICPA’s ENGAGE Conference: June 9 – 13, 2019 at Las Vegas, Nevada
– Marketing Assessment Calls/Web Meetings with MGI North America Members
– MGI North America Website Update
– Foreign Companies Doing Business in the United States Guide
– Mackrell International Collaboration: Invitation to the Mackrell Latin American Business Summit: “Doing Business in Latin America & Miami as a Gateway to Latin America” and the Mackrell-MGI Cannabis Special Interest Group