Year-end tax planning for 2020 is an important step to help navigate the changes that may occur under a new administration. There is additional uncertainty this year due to the two Senate runoffs in Georgia which will occur on January 5, 2021, to determine which party has control of the Senate. There are also considerations due to the passing of the CARES Act.
Topics covered in this presentation will include:
- Potential changes to the tax code and the impact of those changes
- Changes to CARES Act
- How PPP loans are treated for tax purposes
- Overview of year-end tax planning
- Paul K. Rudoy, CPA/PFS, Managing Partner
- Lucas Rihely, CPA, Partner
- William M. Bodnar, CPA, MST
- Phillip Zlokas, CPA
We encourage you to pre-submit any questions you may have regarding this topic.
We hope you can join us for an interactive and informative online session.