Date: January 19, 2021
Time: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Pacific on Zoom
Staying Alive with PPP Round 2 and Take Advantage of the Expanded Benefits of the Employee Retention Credit
Get the Lowdown
Free Webinar presented by RINA
Staying Alive – the long awaited follow up to the CARES Act the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 – includes a $284 billion allocation to the Small Business Administration for the continuation of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
The program gives a much-needed bump to small business and will provide loans to both first time borrowers as well as businesses that have already received a PPP loan.
We hope you will put on your boogie shoes and get down with us for this webinar where we will answer the following key questions about PPP Round 2:
- Who Is Eligible for PPP Funds?
- Does your “Current economic uncertainty makes this loan request necessary to support the ongoing operations your business.”
- Can you have your cake and eat it too with both the Employee Retention Credit and PPP Round 2?!!
- Need more expenses to get the full forgiveness? Find out what else are allowable expenses for your forgiveness application.
- How to maximize PPP Round 2 and the Employee Retention Credit
And of course, just like in previous webinar’s, RINA will devote a generous portion of the program to answering questions.
If You Haven’t Already Signed-Up…
Register now and you will receive an email with a link to join tomorrow’s webinar.
- Tom Neff, CPA, RINA, Managing Partner
- Howard Zangwill, CPA, RINA, Director of Audit and Accounting
- Richard DelleFave, CPA, RINA, JD Principal, Audit and Accounting
- Chelsea Maemori, CPA, RINA, Supervisor, Audit and Accounting
If you have questions on the topic that you would like us to address during the webinar, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The webinar is free, but advanced registration is required.
Register now and you will receive an email with a link to join the webinar.