December 19, 2020
The North America Conference was a virtual event held via Zoom on Wednesday, November 11 and Thursday November 12, 2020. Approximately 65 members from across North America attended the two-day conference.
During the conference, members accomplished the following:
- Connected with fellow members from across the United States and Canada
- Introduced and promoted their Firms’ services and industry expertise to fellow members
- Explored cross referral and new business opportunities with fellow members
- Heard from Committee Chairs about Committee activities in 2020 and plans for 2021
- Learned from fellow members how to become active in Committees
- Heard from industry experts and service specialists during presentations
- Discussed specific topics, network, and socialize with colleagues during break-out sessions
- Heard from NA Leadership regarding NA activities and strategy for the future
- Participated in technical and practice management CPE sessions hosted by the NA committees
In addition, progressive Happy Hours and revolving breakout groups offered a chance for members to connect with long-time friends and meet new ones.